Production Line Team Member (Housekeeping)
Position Title: Production Line Team Member (Housekeeping)
Wage: $17.00 per hour, * based upon: $13.00 per hour base pay
- Plus $ 1.00 per hour Time Card Bonus
- Plus $ 1.00 per hour End of Season Bonus
- Plus $ 1.00 per hour Safety Bonus
- Plus $ 1.00 per hour Wellness Bonus
Working Conditions: Five days a week. Days off vary. ½ hour lunch. Between 7:00 am and 5:00 pm, averaging 28 to 45 hours per week
Supervisor: Assistant Service Managers or their designee
Organizational Unit: Production Line Team
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for detailed cleaning of returned motorhomes. Includes noting company items missing from returned vehicles and completing motorhome inventory and maintenance checklists.
- Responsible for the neatness and good order of work area, and common areas such as lunchroom, offices and restrooms.
- Responsible for assisting in opening and closing of business for rental season. Includes such tasks as preparation of vehicles for rental, storage, and/or sale.
- Responsible for dumping and rinsing vehicle holding tanks.
- Responsible to assist Fleet Maintenance and Customer Service departments as needed in preparing motorhomes for rental.
- All other duties as may be assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to lift utility bins, loaded with dishes, etc. Approximately 40 pounds.
- Must be highly motivated, energetic individuals.
- Must punch in and out for the workday, and in and out for your lunch break.
- Must be able to work until October 2nd, including weekends and holidays.
- Must have consistent and reliable work attendance.
- Must be to work on time.