Shuttle Van Driver
Position Title: Shuttle Van Driver
Wage: $18.00 per hour* + tips based upon: $17.00 per hour base pay
- Plus $1.00 per hour Time Card Bonus
- Plus $1.00 per hour End of Season Bonus
- Plus $1.00 per hour Safety Bonus
- Plus $1.00 per hour Wellness Bonus
Working Conditions: Five days a week. Day off varies. ½ hour lunch. Between 7:00 am to 7:00 pm, averaging 28 to 40 hours per week.
Supervisor: Customer Service Supervisor
Organizational Unit: Customer Service
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Responsible to transport client’s to/from airport or hotels, and assist clients with their luggage.
– Responsible to maintain organization of the luggage storeroom.
– Responsible to assist in opening and closing of business for rental season. Includes such tasks as inventory, preparation of vehicles for rental, storage, and/or sale.
– Responsible to assist in maintaining the neatness and safety of work area and common areas such as the lunchroom.
– As needed, responsible to assist the Production Line Team in preparing motorhomes for rental and assist Customer Service Associates with returning clients.
– All other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
– Must be at least 25 years of age.
Must have clean driving record and maintain same during employment. (No tickets) Current copy of driving record is required. Insurance requirements do not allow us to hire any applicant that has been convicted of reckless driving or driving while intoxicated.
– Must be able to lift loaded suitcases – lifting in and out of pick up vehicle, office, and luggage storage. Approximately 70 pounds.
– Ability to deal with clients and resolve customer complaints.
– Must be self-motivated in looking for and finding tasks to perform that contribute to the operation of the business.
– Must punch in and out for the workday, and in and out for your lunch break.
– Must be able to work until October 2nd, including weekends and holidays.
– Must have consistent and reliable work attendance.
– Must be to work on time.