Shuttle Van Driver
Initial Wage Range: $14.00 to $18.00 per hour
Working Conditions: 5 days per week, including weekends, with 1/2 hour lunches. 35-40 hours per week.
Supervisor: Customer Service Supervisor
Organizational Unit: Customer Service Department
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for transporting guest to/from the airport and assisting guests with their luggage.
- Responsible to assist in maintaining the neatness and safety of work areas.
- As needed, assist Customer Service Agents with returning clients.
- All other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be at least 25 years of age with a clean driving record (current copy of a driving record is required).
- Must maintain clean driving record during employment (no tickets). Insurance requirements do not allow us to hire any applicant that has been convicted of reckless driving or driving while intoxicated.
- Must be able to lift loaded suitcases (lifting in and out of pick up vehicle, office, and luggage storage. Approximately 70 pounds.
- Ability to deal with clients and resolve customer complaints.
- Must be self-motivated in looking for and completing tasks that contribute to the operation of the business.
- Must punch in and out for the workday and in and out for your lunch breaks.
- Must be able to work through October 7th, including weekends and holidays.
- Must have consistent and reliable work attendance.