Shuttle Van Driver
Initial Wage Range: $17.00 to $21.00 per hour
Working Conditions: Seasonal employment from May 1st through October 7th, 2022. Five days per week, including weekends, with 1/2 hour lunches. 35-40 hours per week.
Supervisor: Customer Service Supervisor
Organizational Unit: Customer Service Department
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for transporting guest to/from the airport and assisting guests with their luggage.
- Responsible to assist in maintaining the neatness and safety of work areas.
- As needed, assist Customer Service Agents with returning clients.
- All other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be at least 25 years of age with a clean driving record (current copy of a driving record is required).
- Must maintain clean driving record during employment (no tickets). Insurance requirements do not allow us to hire any applicant that has been convicted of reckless driving or driving while intoxicated.
- Must be able to lift loaded suitcases (lifting in and out of pick up vehicle, office, and luggage storage. Approximately 70 pounds.
- Ability to deal with clients and resolve customer complaints.
- Must be self-motivated in looking for and completing tasks that contribute to the operation of the business.
- Must punch in and out for the workday and in and out for your lunch breaks.
- Must be able to work through October 7th, including weekends and holidays.
- Must have consistent and reliable work attendance.
* Certain restrictions, qualifications, and limitations may apply. All bonus program wages are earned as outlined in the current Great Alaskan Holidays, Inc. Employee Policies and Procedures Manual. The wages per hour presented in this publication represent the earning potential for this position if these conditions of employment are met.
Employee Benefits – Employee recognition program, Company-sponsored luncheons
Training – Training is the key to employee and company success. At Great Alaskan Holidays, each employee is trained for the duties and responsibilities of their position in the interest of safety, employee satisfaction, and company success.
Bonus – Great Alaskan Holidays offers a substantial bonus program for Seasonal team members. The end-of-season, safety, and wellness bonus program starts no earlier than May 1st, or the date of hire, whichever is later.
Full Time of Part Time – Full time hours are an average of 28-45 hours per week. Part time hours are negotiable.