CashierStarting Wage: $18.00 per hour,* based upon: $14.00 per hour base pay
Position Title: Cashier
Starting Wage: $18.00 per hour,* based upon: $14.00 per hour base pay
$15.00 per hour Base pay
- Plus $1.00 per hour Time Card Bonus
- Plus $1.00 per hour End of Season Bonus
- Plus $1.00 per hour Safety Bonus
- Plus $1.00 per hour Wellness Bonus
Organizational Unit: Customer Service
Working Conditions: Five days a week. Day off varies. ½ hour lunch. Between 7:00 am to 6:00 pm, averaging 28 to 40 hours per week.
Supervisor: Customer Service Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide rotational coverage of Cashier and Receptionist positions.
- Review rental agreements and accompanying documents for accuracy.
- Transferring data from paper into a database within time limits
- Assist Customer Service staff with rental pick ups and returns.
- Assist with the opening and closing of the business for the rental season, including inventory and inventory quality control, vehicle paperwork and vehicle preparation for rental and sale.
- All other duties as assigned.
Client Record Maintenance
- Accurately maintain client files.
- Keep information confidential
Education: High School Diploma
Experience: 2 years office and clerical experience, with 1 to 2 years customer service experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must be able to consistently present the business in a positive and upbeat style. Guests need to hear our “smile”.
- Ability to accurately account for cash and other financial transactions.
- Familiarity with administrative duties
- Experience using office equipment, like fax machine and scanner
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks ❑ Strong verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well with others as well as alone.
- Must have consistent and reliable work attendance and be to work on time.
- Must be able to punch in and out for the workday and for your lunch break.
Must be able to work through October 2nd, including weekends and holidays