Customer Service Associate
- February 11, 2019
- Seasonal Employment
Customer Service Associate
$17.00 per hour * based upon:
$13.00 per hour Base Pay
Plus $1.00 per hour Time Card Bonus
Plus $1.00 per hour End of Season Bonus
Plus $1.00 per hour Safety Bonus
Plus $1.00 per hour Wellness Bonus
Five days a week. Day off varies. ½ hour lunch. Between 6:30 am to 8:00 pm (shift start and end times can vary), typically 35 to 45 hours per week
Customer Service Supervisor
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Responsible to check out motorhomes to rental clients. Includes such tasks as preparation of rental contracts and associated paperwork.
– Responsible to check in motorhomes for returning clients and complete return rental contracts and return checklists
– Responsible to complete Exhibit A documents on motorhomes
– Responsible to drive company motorhomes, positioning them for cleaning, repair or rental as needed
– Responsible to transport clients to/from airport, and assist clients with their luggage.
– Responsible to assist clients with concerns and/or complaints.
– Responsible to maintain organization of the luggage storeroom.
– Responsible to assist in opening and closing of business for rental season. Includes such tasks as inventory and preparation of vehicles for rental, storage and/or sale.
– Responsible to assist in maintaining the neatness and safety of work area and common areas such as the lunchroom.
– As needed, responsible to assist the Production Line Team in preparing motorhomes for rental.
– Responsible to maintain rental item inventory, cleanliness and readiness for rental.
– Responsible to assist Maintenance Department in completion of weekly parts/supply inventory.
– All other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
– Must have current Alaska driver’s license, an excellent driving record and maintain same during employment. Current copy of driving record is required prior to beginning employment. Insurance requirements do not allow the hiring of applicants that have been convicted of reckless driving or driving while intoxicated. Insurance requires that drivers of company van be at least 25 years of age.
– Must be able to lift loaded suitcases – lifting in and out of pick up vehicle, office, and luggage storage. Approximately 70 pounds.
– Must be able to deal with clients and resolve customer complaints.
– Must be able to pay consistent attention to detail. Extremely high level of accuracy required in connection with client records, files and contracts.
– Must be self-motivated in looking for, finding and completing tasks that contribute to the operation of the business.
– Must punch in and out for the workday and in and out for your lunch break.
– Must be able to work through October 2nd, including weekends and holidays.
– Must have consistent and reliable work attendance.
– Must be to work on time.
– Must have basic math and cash handling skills
*Certain restrictions, qualifications and limitations apply. All bonus program wages are earned as outlined in the current Great Alaskan Holidays, Inc. Employee Policies and Procedures Manual. The wages per hour presented in this document represent the earning potential of this position if these conditions of employment are met.
Employee recognition program
Company sponsored Luncheons
Training is the key to employee and company success. At Great Alaskan Holidays, each employee is trained for the duties and responsibilities of their position with the interest of safety, employee satisfaction and company success.
Great Alaskan Holidays offers a substantial bonus program for the Seasonal team members. The $3.00 per hour end of season, safety and wellness bonus starts accruing no earlier than May 1st or date of hire which ever is later.
Full Time or Part Time
Full time hours are an average of 28-45 hours per week. Part time hours are negotiable.
To apply for employment please visit Great Alaskan Holidays and complete an employment application.
We are located at 9800 Old Seward Highway .
We accept applications from
8 AM to 4 PM
Monday through Friday
and 9 AM to 5 PM Saturday
Once completed, your application will be reviewed for any further questions. Typically the initial application process takes approximately 45 minutes. Depending on the position you maybe asked to provide your W-2 from your previous job.
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants are expected to apply in person.
PLEASE NOTE: Complete job descriptions are provided at the time of application. Information provided in this website only summarizes position responsibilities and is not an all inclusive job description.