Production Line Team Member (Housekeeping)
Initial Wage Range: $15.00 to $19.00 per hour
Working Conditions: Seasonal employment from May 1st through October 7th, 2022. Five days a week including weekends with 1/2 hour lunch. 28 to 45 hours per week.
Contact: Samantha Jedlicki, HR Manager, (907) 677-4506, email@example.com
Supervisor: Assistant Service Manager
Organizational Unit: Production Line Team
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Detailed cleaning of returned motor homes. Includes the noting of company items missing from returned vehicles and completing motor home inventory and maintenance checklists.
- Cleanliness and good order of work areas, and common areas such as lunchroom, offices, and restrooms.
- Assisting in opening and closing of business days throughout the rental season. This will include tasks such as inventory, and preparation of vehicles for rental customers, storage, and/or sale.
- Dumping and rinsing vehicle holding tanks.
- Assist (as needed) Fleet Maintenance and Customer Service departments in preparing motor homes for rental customers.
- All other duties as may be assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Applicants must be 18 years of age.
- Must be able to lift utility bins, loaded with dishes, etc, weighing approximately 40 pounds.
- Must be a highly motivated and energetic individual.
- Must effectively punch in and out of the company time clock for the workday and lunch periods.
- Must be able to work until October 7th, including weekends and holidays.
- Must maintain consistent and reliable attendance, including reporting to work on time.
* Certain restrictions, qualifications, and limitations may apply. All bonus program wages are earned as outlined in the current Great Alaskan Holidays, Inc. Employee Policies and Procedures Manual. The wages per hour presented in this publication represent the earning potential for this position if these conditions of employment are met.
Employee Benefits – Employee recognition program, Company-sponsored luncheons
Training – Training is the key to employee and company success. At Great Alaskan Holidays, each employee is trained for the duties and responsibilities of their position in the interest of safety, employee satisfaction, and company success.
Bonus – Great Alaskan Holidays offers a substantial bonus program for Seasonal team members. The end-of-season, safety, and wellness bonus program starts no earlier than May 1st, or the date of hire, whichever is later.
Full Time of Part Time – Full time hours are an average of 28-45 hours per week. Part time hours are negotiable.