Production Line Team Member
$16.00 per hour, * based upon:
$12.00 per hour base pay
Plus $1.00 per hour Time Card Bonus
Plus $1.00 per hour End of Season Bonus
Plus $1.00 per hour Safety Bonus
Plus $1.00 per hour Wellness Bonus
Five days a week. Days off vary. ½ hour lunch. Between 7:00 am and 5:00 pm, averaging 28 to 45 hours per week
Assistant Service Managers or their designee
Production Line Team
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Responsible for detailed cleaning of returned motorhomes. Includes noting company items missing from returned vehicles and completing motorhome inventory and maintenance checklists.
– Responsible for the neatness and good order of work area, and common areas such as lunchroom, offices and restrooms.
– Responsible for assisting in opening and closing of business for rental season. Includes such tasks as preparation of vehicles for rental, storage, and/or sale.
– Responsible for dumping and rinsing vehicle holding tanks.
– Responsible to assist Fleet Maintenance and Customer Service departments as needed in preparing motorhomes for rental.
– All other duties as may be assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
– Must be at least 18 years of age.
– Must be able to lift utility bins, loaded with dishes, etc. Approximately 40 pounds.
– Must be highly motivated, energetic individuals.
– Must punch in and out for the workday, and in and out for your lunch break.
– Must be able to work until October 2nd, including weekends and holidays.
– Must have consistent and reliable work attendance.
– Must be to work on time.
*Certain restrictions, qualifications and limitations apply. All bonus program wages are earned as outlined in the current Great Alaskan Holidays, Inc. Employee Policies and Procedures Manual. The wages per hour presented in this document represent the earning potential of this position if these conditions of employment are met.
Employee recognition program
Company sponsored Luncheons
Training is the key to employee and company success. At Great Alaskan Holidays, each employee is trained for the duties and responsibilities of their position with the interest of safety, employee satisfaction and company success.
Great Alaskan Holidays offers a substantial bonus program for the Seasonal team members. The $3.00 per hour end of season, safety and wellness bonus starts accruing no earlier than May 1st or date of hire which ever is later.
Full Time or Part Time
Full time hours are an average of 28-45 hours per week. Part time hours are negotiable.
To apply for employment please visit Great Alaskan Holidays and complete an employment application.
We are located at 9800 Old Seward Highway .
We accept applications from
8 AM to 4 PM
Monday through Friday
and 9 AM to 5 PM Saturday
Once completed, your application will be reviewed for any further questions. Typically the initial application process takes approximately 45 minutes. Depending on the position you maybe asked to provide your W-2 from your previous job.
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants are expected to apply in person.
PLEASE NOTE: Complete job descriptions are provided at the time of application. Information provided in this website only summarizes position responsibilities and is not an all inclusive job description.