Shuttle Van Driver
Responsible to transport client’s to/from airport or hotels, and assist clients with their luggage.
Applicants are to apply in person at 9800 Old Seward Hwy.
Shuttle Van Driver
$17.00 per hour* + tips based upon:
$13.00 per hour base pay
Plus $1.00 per hour Time Card Bonus
Plus $1.00 per hour End of Season Bonus
Plus $1.00 per hour Safety Bonus
Plus $1.00 per hour Wellness Bonus
Five days a week. Day off varies. ½ hour lunch. Between 7:00 am to 7:00 pm, averaging 28 to 45 hours per week. Must have an active personal Cell phone during working hours. Reimbursement based on hours worked.
Customer Service Supervisor
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Responsible to transport client’s to/from airport or hotels, and assist clients with their luggage.
– Responsible to maintain organization of the luggage storeroom.
– Responsible to assist in opening and closing of business for rental season. Includes such tasks as inventory, preparation of vehicles for rental, storage, and/or sale.
– Responsible to assist in maintaining the neatness and safety of work area and common areas such as the lunchroom.
– As needed, responsible to assist the Production Line Team in preparing motorhomes for rental and assist Customer Service Associates with returning clients.
– All other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
– Must be at least 25 years of age.
Must have clean driving record and maintain same during employment. Current copy of driving record is required. Insurance requirements do not allow us to hire any applicant that has been convicted of reckless driving or driving while intoxicated.
– Must be able to lift loaded suitcases – lifting in and out of pick up vehicle, office, and luggage storage. Approximately 70 pounds.
– Ability to deal with clients and resolve customer complaints.
– Must be self-motivated in looking for and finding tasks to perform that contribute to the operation of the business.
– Must punch in and out for the workday, and in and out for your lunch break.
– Must be able to work until October 2nd, including weekends and holidays.
– Must have consistent and reliable work attendance.
– Must be to work on time.
*Certain restrictions, qualifications and limitations apply. All bonus program wages are earned as outlined in the current Great Alaskan Holidays, Inc. Employee Policies and Procedures Manual. The wages per hour presented in this document represent the earning potential of this position if these conditions of employment are met.
Employee recognition program
Company sponsored Luncheons
Training is the key to employee and company success. At Great Alaskan Holidays, each employee is trained for the duties and responsibilities of their position with the interest of safety, employee satisfaction and company success.
Great Alaskan Holidays offers a substantial bonus program for the Seasonal team members. The $3.00 per hour end of season, safety and wellness bonus starts accruing no earlier than May 1st or date of hire which ever is later.
Full Time or Part Time
Full time hours are an average of 28-45 hours per week. Part time hours are negotiable.
To apply for employment please visit Great Alaskan Holidays and complete an employment application.
We are located at 9800 Old Seward Highway .
We accept applications from
8 AM to 4 PM
Monday through Friday
and 9 AM to 5 PM Saturday
Once completed, your application will be reviewed for any further questions. Typically the initial application process takes approximately 45 minutes. Depending on the position you maybe asked to provide your W-2 from your previous job.
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants are expected to apply in person.
PLEASE NOTE: Complete job descriptions are provided at the time of application. Information provided in this website only summarizes position responsibilities and is not an all inclusive job description.