Wash Bay/Lot Attendant
Initial Wage Range: $13.00 to $17.00 per hour
Working Conditions: Generally 5 days per week, with days off varying throughout the week and the season. We offer 1/2 hour lunches with general hours being between 7:00am and 5:00pm, averaging 30 to 45 hours per week.
Supervisor: Service Manager
Organizational Unit: Maintenance Department
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cleaning exterior of returned motor homes, filling motor homes with water, and cleaning floor mats.
- Assisting in opening and closing of business days throughout the rental season. This will include tasks such as detailing motor homes and preparation of vehicles for rental customers, storage, and/or sale.
- Assisting in maintaining the cleanliness and safety of work and common areas such as the employee lunchroom.
- Dumping and rinsing vehicle holding tanks.
- Assisting (as needed) the Maintenance, Housekeeping, and Customer Service Departments in preparing motor homes for rental customers.
- All additional duties as needed and assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Applicants must be 18 years of age.
- Must have a current Alaska driver’s license. A good driving record must be maintained during employment duration. A current copy of employee driving records is required.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must effectively punch in and out of the company time clock for the workday and lunch periods.
- Must be able to work until October 2nd, including weekends and holidays.
- Must maintain consistent and reliable attendance, including reporting to work on time.