Great Alaskan Holidays Celebrates 34 Years
- January 18, 2019
- Not categorized
Today, Great Alaskan Holidays relies on consistent innovation to remain an industry leader. The company was the first to offer a host of high-quality amenities that would be considered common today. They went on to be the very first provider of effective communication tools for reservations and technical service and continue to differentiate themselves today with heavy involvement in a variety of social media platforms, by deploying modern online presentation applications, and through a robust customer review process. The organization has also compiled a series of recognitions including:
- Awardee of the prestigious Ford® Warranty Station for the proper care and maintenance of motorhomes
- The first rental company to become an Onan® Warranty Station for the proper care and maintenance of motorhome generators
- 7-time award recipient of the Top Rental Dealer of the year in the Nation
- Awarded 11 years in a row the Winnebago Industries Circle of Excellence RV Dealership
- Selected by Google, LLC to singularly represent the State of Alaska and featured in Google’s Annual Economic Impact Report (EIR 2017), representing the country’s best businesses most effectively and efficiently utilizing, and showcasing the use of, the Internet to grow their business
“Great Alaskan Holidays continues to remain in-step with evolving customer demands, industry trends, variable influencers, and AI applications in an aggressive manner,” says Bob Johnson, the company’s Director of Marketing. “But any great company who has been successful in business for 34 years knows that exceptional customer service is the primary driver behind that longevity. From our local customers and those traveling from the Lower 48 and abroad, to all our valued employees, collaboration and innovation are catalysts to the level of service we intend on providing for years to come”.
About Great Alaskan Holidays – Great Alaskan Holidays is an Alaskan-based firm located at 9800 Old Seward Highway in Anchorage, and specializes in RV rental, sales, and service. Since 1985 the firm has grown from a 5-motorhome rental company to the largest of its kind in Alaska, currently with a 27,000-square foot facility on 8 acres of land, and hundreds of RV’s available for rent or sale. Great Alaskan Holidays offers a wide variety of styles and floorplans to select from. For more information, please visit us at www.rvak.com, or search for ‘Great Alaskan Holidays’ on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/GreatAlaskanHolidays/. Bob Johnson, Director of Marketing, may be reached directly by calling (907) 677-4536.