Take the family out for a wild Alaska salmon and prime rib dinner with an exclusive visit to Fox Island. As you cruise to Fox Island, watch for puffins, cormorants and otters while cruising along the spectacular shores of Resurrection Bay.
5:00 pm Departure
– June 11 – August 14, 2016
– 3½-hour trip (5:00 pm to 8:30 pm) including cruise and dinner at Fox Island
– 50 miles round-trip
– Step ashore at Kenai Fjords’ private Fox Island lodge
– Add ½ pound of chilled Alaska king crab to your meal: $12.50 at time of booking, $15.50 after check-in
– Breathtaking views of Bear Glacier and other glaciers
– $74 Adults / $37 Children (2–11), plus tax and fees*
– Buffet-style wild Alaska salmon and prime rib dinner
– Wildlife guide
– A warm, freshly baked chocolate chip cookie
– Courtesy shuttle in Seward
CLICK THE “BOOK YOUR ADVENTURE ONLINE” TAB ABOVE TO RESERVE ONLINE, OR CALL US TO BOOK YOUR ADVENTURE RIGHT NOW OVER THE PHONE! Calls From Outside Alaska: 888-2-ALASKA (225-2752) or Local and International Calls: 907-248-7777
What to wear…
Even on the warmest summer days, the temperature on the water can be cool, especially in front of the glaciers. We recommend guests dress in layers so they are comfortable at the different stages of the cruise. All of their vessels offer heated, enclosed cabins, but to really experience the wildlife and glaciers of Kenai Fjords, you’ll want to spend some time on the observation decks. Those planning to be on the outside viewing decks should bring a rainproof jacket, hat and gloves. Comfortable walking shoes with rubber soles are also important.