Every year, the Gray Whales return to Alaska! Witness the amazing annual migration of California Gray Whales, traveling over 5,000 miles from Baja California to the nutrient-rich waters of Alaska’s Bering Sea!
– Grays, humpbacks, and orca whales
– Sea lions, otters, Dall’s porpoise
– Seabirds, mountain goats, and more
– Piedmont and Alpine glaciers
– Fully-narrated tour
– Accredited interpreters
Get a front row seat as these magnificent mammals pass by the mouth of Resurrection Bay. Join Kenai Fjords’ captains as they observe Gray Whales on one of the longest migrations of any mammal on earth.
12:00 pm Departure
Perfect spring time tour in search of migrating Gray Whales!
- Fridays and Saturdays: March 25-April 16, 2016
– Daily: April 22–May 19, 2016
– 4-hour cruise (12:00pm–4:00pm)
– 50 miles round-trip
– $89 Adults / $44.50 Children (2–11), plus tax and fees*
ALWAYS COMPLIMENTARY TO OUR GUESTS
– Lunch on board
– Wildlife guide
– A warm, freshly baked chocolate chip cookie
– Courtesy shuttle in Seward
CLICK THE “BOOK YOUR ADVENTURE ONLINE” TAB ABOVE TO RESERVE ONLINE, OR CALL US TO BOOK YOUR ADVENTURE RIGHT NOW OVER THE PHONE! Calls From Outside Alaska: 888-2-ALASKA (225-2752) or Local and International Calls: 907-248-7777
What to wear…
Even on the warmest summer days, the temperature on the water can be cool, especially in front of the glaciers. We recommend guests dress in layers so they are comfortable at the different stages of the cruise. All of their vessels offer heated, enclosed cabins, but to really experience the wildlife and glaciers of Kenai Fjords, you’ll want to spend some time on the observation decks. Those planning to be on the outside viewing decks should bring a rainproof jacket, hat and gloves. Comfortable walking shoes with rubber soles are also important.