- Depart/Return: 11:30 a.m. –5:30 p.m.
- Dates: May 6 –September 24
- Retail Price: $159
- Vessel: Spirit of Adventure, 86 ft. catamaran
- Capacity: 174
- View one active tidewater glacier
- View wildlife and scenery on a large, stable catamaran
- Fits well with transportation packages
- Onboard National Park Ranger
- Alaska salmon and prime rib buffet available
- Wildlife: whales, sea otters, Steller sea lions, harbor seals, seabirds
Explore Kenai Fjords National Park on a large, stable catamaran. Cruise with a National Park Ranger and enjoy our salmon and prime rib buffet. This cruise fits best with transportation packages.
What to wear…
Even on the warmest summer days, the temperature on the water can be cool, especially in front of the glaciers. We recommend guests dress in layers so they are comfortable at the different stages of the cruise. All of their vessels offer heated, enclosed cabins, but to really experience the wildlife and glaciers of Kenai Fjords, you’ll want to spend some time on the observation decks. Those planning to be on the outside viewing decks should bring a rainproof jacket, hat and gloves. Comfortable walking shoes with rubber soles are also important.