- Depart/Return: 10:00 a.m. –5:30 p.m.
- Dates: June 3 –August 20
- Retail Price: $179
- Vessel: Glacier Express, 95 ft. catamaran
- Capacity: 186
- View two active tidewater glaciers
- View wildlife and scenery on a large, stable catamaran
- Onboard National Park Ranger
- Alaska salmon and prime rib meal available
- Wildlife: whales, sea otters, Steller sea lions, harbor seals, seabirds
Visit two active tidewater glaciers and explore Kenai Fjords National Park on a large, stable catamaran. More time on the water allows the captain to seek out the best wildlife-viewing opportunities in the area.
CLICK THE “BOOK YOUR ADVENTURE ONLINE” TAB ABOVE TO RESERVE ONLINE, OR CALL US TO BOOK YOUR ADVENTURE RIGHT NOW OVER THE PHONE! Calls From Outside Alaska: 888-2-ALASKA (225-2752) or Local and International Calls: 907-248-7777
What to wear…
Even on the warmest summer days, the temperature on the water can be cool, especially in front of the glaciers. We recommend guests dress in layers so they are comfortable at the different stages of the cruise. All of their vessels offer heated, enclosed cabins, but to really experience the wildlife and glaciers of Kenai Fjords, you’ll want to spend some time on the observation decks. Those planning to be on the outside viewing decks should bring a rainproof jacket, hat and gloves. Comfortable walking shoes with rubber soles are also important.