- Depart/Return: 9:00 a.m. –5:30 p.m.
- Dates: June 3 –August 27
- Retail Price: $224
- Vessel: Viewfinder, 58 ft. monohull
- Capacity: 36
- View three active tidewater glaciers
- Travel to remote areas of Kenai Fjords National Park
- Up-close wildlife and glacier viewing on a smaller vessel
- Adventure cruise
- Complimentary light breakfast and deli lunch
- Wildlife: whales, sea otters, Steller sea lions, harbor seals, seabirds
This cruise travels farther into Kenai Fjords National Park than any other cruise and offers the best opportunity for up-close wildlife and glacier viewing.
CLICK THE “BOOK YOUR ADVENTURE ONLINE” TAB ABOVE TO RESERVE ONLINE, OR CALL US TO BOOK YOUR ADVENTURE RIGHT NOW OVER THE PHONE! Calls From Outside Alaska: 888-2-ALASKA (225-2752) or Local and International Calls: 907-248-7777
What to wear…
Even on the warmest summer days, the temperature on the water can be cool, especially in front of the glaciers. We recommend guests dress in layers so they are comfortable at the different stages of the cruise. All of their vessels offer heated, enclosed cabins, but to really experience the wildlife and glaciers of Kenai Fjords, you’ll want to spend some time on the observation decks. Those planning to be on the outside viewing decks should bring a rainproof jacket, hat and gloves. Comfortable walking shoes with rubber soles are also important.