- Departure/Return: 12:00 p.m. –4:00 p.m.
- Dates: May 15 –June 16
- Retail Price: $84
- Vessel: Orca Song, 70 ft. monohull
- Capacity: 60
- From mid-May to mid-June, orca whales frequent the waters outside of Seward in search of food. Join Major Marine Tours as we search for orcas during this prime time for orca whale watching in Alaska.
- Onboard hydrophone allows you to listen to orca whale calls underwater
- We cruise where the whales have recently been seen rather than following a set route. Every day is a unique cruising experience.
Explore the world of Alaska’s orca whales on the only orca-focused cruise in Seward.
What to wear…
Even on the warmest summer days, the temperature on the water can be cool, especially in front of the glaciers. We recommend guests dress in layers so they are comfortable at the different stages of the cruise. All of their vessels offer heated, enclosed cabins, but to really experience the wildlife and glaciers of Kenai Fjords, you’ll want to spend some time on the observation decks. Those planning to be on the outside viewing decks should bring a rainproof jacket, hat and gloves. Comfortable walking shoes with rubber soles are also important.