About Great Alaskan Holidays
Great Alaskan Holidays has its roots dating back to 1985 when it was founded by Mr. Daryl Bennett. The company originally operated with only 5 motorhomes on a dirt parking lot on a side street adjacent to Anchorage’s airport. The company now operates out of a state-of-the-art 27,000 square foot facility located on 8-acres of property conveniently located 12 minutes away from Ted Stevens International Airport. Entering its 35th year of being in business, Great Alaskan Holidays is now Alaska’s largest and most reputable RV rental and sales dealership.
Great Alaskan Holidays has compiled a series of awards, recognition, and advancements throughout our existence, including:
- Awarded 11 Winnebago Industries Circle of Excellence RV Dealership for 11 years in a row
- 7-time award recipient of the Top Rental Dealer of the year in the Nation
- Awarded the prestigious status of Ford® Warranty Station for the proper care and maintenance of motorhomes, the status of which has been maintained for 15 years
- The first rental company to become an Onan® Warranty Station for the proper care and maintenance of motorhome generators
- Selected by Google, LLC to represent the State of Alaska and featured in Google’s Annual Economic Impact Report (EIR 2017), singularly representing the country’s best businesses most effectively and efficiently utilizing, and showcasing the use of, the Internet to grow their business
- Recognized by Google with a personal invitation to their global headquarter campus in California
Leadership and a consistent desire for continuous improvement have separated Great Alaskan Holidays from all Alaskan competitors, offering such added value as:
- No motor home in our rental fleet is older than 3 years old, virtually eliminating any possibility of mechanical or vehicle failure of any kind
- Technical hotline for customers to call into to receive immediate assistance
- Offering the Winnebago brand of best built and most reliable RV’s available
- Over 15 professional technicians with over 200 years of combined technical expertise
- 32 fulltime employees year round, over 120 employees during peak season
- Free pick up and return airport shuttle service
- 41-point maintenance and safety inspection on every RV between rentals
- Free housekeeping, cleaning, and dumping between rentals
- Constantly evolving and improving VIP Rewards Program
- 10 minutes away from the main highway system where the true frontier of Alaska awaits
- Available free of charge are bedding linens and pillow, towels, dishes, glasses, kitchenware, cookware, power generator, TV/DVD player, air conditioner, microwave, toilet chemicals, etc.
- Additional amenities like camping chairs, grills, fishing poles, firewood, coffee makers, etc.
- Unlimited mileage or pay per mile plans
- 24/7 emergency assistance
- Certified, Pre-Owned vehicles for sale offering security and peace of mind
Today, Great Alaskan Holidays has established and continues to maintain, the highest standards of excellence in the RV rental and sales industry. All while striving to provide the very best customer service available day after day.