We are now in the process of clearing our 2015 Spring Adventure Package waitlist. To be placed on the waitlist please fill out the Reservation Request Form and return to us. The Reservation Request Form can be mailed to our office or faxed, we do not recommend you e-mail the form (faxing the form will get it to us fastest). The waitlist will be processed in the order in which the Reservation Request Forms are received. Click here to go to the forms page, print the Reservation Request Form, fill it out, and send to Great Alaskan Holidays via mail or fax.
Mailing Address: 9800 Old Seward Highway, Anchorage, Alaska 99515
Great Alaskan Holidays presents "The Adventure of A Lifetime" with our 2015 Spring Adventure Package Vacation.
The complete vacation consists of driving from Forest City, Iowa to Anchorage, Alaska in a brand new class C motorhome manufactured by Winnebago Industries. Sold out every year for the last 20 years, the earlier you reserve this incredible trip, the better your chance of availability and of getting the motorhome floor plan you desire*.
Package includes: A brand new 33SP, 32SP, 28SP, 26P or 24P motorhome.
Click here to view floor plans
Click here for passport Information: U.S. and Canada
*We are sorry but the Spring Adventure Package motorhome vacation is not available to international travelers or residents of the State of Alaska.
11 Day Rental
3,900 free miles*
Saturday, May 16 - and Sunday, May 17, 2015
Please read all of the following information titled Spring Adventure Package Rates & Conditions before completing either the Spring Package Reservation Request form, Optional Rental Items Request form, or the Charter Bus Transfer Reservation Request form.
Spring Adventure Package Rates & Conditions
Forest City, Iowa to Anchorage, Alaska
Number of Days: 11
Free Miles: 3,900
We are accepting waitlist applications for Spring Adventure Package 2015 at this time. Click here to go to the forms page, print the Reservation Request Form, fill it out, and send to Great Alaskan Holidays via mail or fax.
$949 (Only 1 left!)
$949 (Only 3 left!)
$949 SOLD OUT
$869 SOLD OUT
$795 SOLD OUT
Charter Bus Reservations:
**Friday, May 15
**Saturday, May 16
If you wish to take advantage of the bus service please read and complete the optional Charter Bus Transfer Reservation Request Form. Please do not fill out and send this form until your Reservation Request Form has been confirmed.
Click here to view floor plans
You can add up to 7 additional days at the special promotional rate of $59.95 per day, any size! Even more additional days may be added, beyond the 18-day Spring Adventure Package, at the published pay per mile rate*. (Call a reservation consultant at 1-888-2-ALASKA to obtain the daily promotional and mileage rates for these additional days).
**Additional miles over the 3,900 free miles are 20 cents per mile up to 2,000 additional miles (3,900 + 2,000) and 39 cents per mile thereafter. Most Spring Adventure vacationers drive an average of 4,600 miles with the minimum direct route being a 3,660 mile trip. Some have driven up to 6,138 miles over 21 days. Less than 2% of vacationers will pay the 39 cents per mile rate. Call 1-888-2-ALASKA for rate details. There are no refunds for unused days or unused free miles. The above rates do not include tax.
All drivers must be 25 years of age or older, and have a current and valid driver's license from their state of residence. Authorized drivers may be asked to sign a driving record addendum or be subject to a computerized Department of Motor Vehicles check. A valid, signed Visa, MasterCard or Discover credit card (not a check/debit card) must be presented at time of pick up.
Because of the unique circumstances surrounding this rental, some special conditions exist. These include:
- Non-refundable Reservation Deposit of $500.
- When you pick up the motorhome, the entire Reservation Deposit becomes a Damage Deposit. Upon return of the motorhome, the actual rental charges will be established and your Damage Deposit refund will be mailed within three business days.
- More than 90 days before your pick up date we will send you a Rental Agreement to complete. Daily Rental fees and the completed Rental Agreement must be received in our office 75 days before pick up date.
- The $500 Reservation Deposit can be paid by Visa, MasterCard, Discover card or check. However, due to our agreement with Visa, MasterCard, and Discover card we cannot accept prepayment of the Daily Rental Fees by credit card. These fees must be paid by personal check or cashier's check.
- Pick up/Orientation time is between 8:00 a.m. and noon p.m., and will be scheduled at the time you make your reservation on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Your scheduled pick up time will be your scheduled return time. For example if your scheduled pick up time is 10:35 a.m. the motorhome return time is 10:35 a.m. on your return day.
- 140-watt inverter can be rented for $1.50 per rental day, a 300-watt inverter is available for $3.50 per rental day, a toaster is available for $7.50 per toaster, a Deluxe BBQ is available for $34.95 per BBQ, and lawn chairs are available at $12.00 per chair. We are sorry, but due to shipping constraints, at this time we are not able to include the ice chest.
- Clients and all members of their party must possess adequate identification and have the ability to enter and transit Canada. Visit the U.S. Department of State website at http://travel.state.gov/ for the latest information on passport requirements.
To provide you the most affordable transportation we could arrange between Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport and Forest City, Iowa, Great Alaskan Holidays is offering a charter bus transfer from the Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport for $19.95 per person. If you wish to take advantage of the bus service please read and complete the optional Charter Bus Transfer Reservation Request Form. Transfer reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis and must be scheduled for the day before your pick up. Transfers include access and overnight stay in your motorhome at no additional charge. Overnight access is only available without additional charge for customers using the Charter Bus Transfer. Other customers wishing to occupy their motorhome the night before their scheduled pick up day may do so for a $75.00 fee by arriving at the WIT Rally Grounds between 8:00 pm and 8:15 pm. Charter Bus Transfer fees must be paid by personal or cashier’s check.
Call us on our toll free number 1‑888-2-ALASKA (1-888-225-2752) and we will check the availability of the 2015 Spring Adventure Package. Once you have called us, complete the Spring Adventure 2015 Reservation Request form and drop it in the mail with your $500 reservation deposit or, if you are paying the deposit by Visa, MasterCard, or Discover card, you may fax the form to (907) 248-7878. It's that easy! Upon receipt of your Optional Rental Items Request Form, Reservation Request Form and $500 deposit, we will send you written tentative confirmation of your reservation. For Spring Adventure Package reservations made prior to the first week of January 2015, confirmation of your reservation, including confirmation of the size of your motorhome will be made the first week of January. If your Spring Adventure Reservation Request is received after the first week of January, then confirmation will be mailed within 7 days of receipt. Size requests will be honored in the order in which the reservations are received. When we confirm your reservation, we will send you a complimentary copy of The Milepost so you can get started planning your adventure. The Milepost will offer you great trip planning suggestions including possible side trips, “must see” sights, and advice on road conditions.
This is an extremely popular trip and usually sells out very quickly. Don’t delay making your reservation. You may miss the best vacation ever. If you can't make it this year, let us know if you would like to be on the mailing list for next year.
*Floorplans or designation numbers may have changed from 2014 and previous rental seasons. Please Click Here for more information about the floorplans for 2015 Spring Adventure Package.