What Is Included With My Rental?
- All rentals include at no additional charge:
- Best access to supermarkets and highways.
- Late model motorhome (2018 Model Years or Newer). Guaranteed!1
- New acre, 27,000 sq.ft. facility with “Freshen Up” service.
- TV/DVD player
- Power Generator for complete independence, Roof Air Conditioner for comfort, and a microwave oven for your convenience.
- Unlimited use of the Power Generator
- No requirement to prepay rental fees
- No hidden cleaning fee. You don’t have to clean the motorhome for the next customer to get your deposit refunded. Don’t be misled by companies claiming “No mandatory cleaning fee.” With Great Alaskan Holidays, “We do the cleaning”.
- A complete housekeeping package with brand name cookware. Brand names include Cuisinart and Corelle. We include dishes, glasses, cooking and eating utensils, Cuisinart pots and pans, toilet chemical, etc. All at no additional charge to you!
- Hotel quality linen packages with sheets, Vellux blankets, pillows and towels for the first two members of your party. Additional passengers incur a one-time per person charge for a Personal Pack.
- Insurance coverage included in rental.
- Non-Smoking fleet2
- Forty-one point maintenance and safety inspection of the vehicle, between each rental, by the only rental company in Alaska that is a Ford Warranty station.3
- Sorry, No pets or animals of any kind permitted in motorhomes, but service animals are welcome.
- No dump fees when you return the motorhome.
- One automotive battery plus two coach batteries.
- Entire fleet of motorhomes is company owned. No “Leaseback” motorhomes.
- The floor plan you reserve from this web site is the floor plan you will get at pick up.4
- Unlimited mileage or pay per mile options.
- Complimentary airport pick up service. We are conveniently located near supermarkets and highways leading to and from Anchorage.
- 24/7 Emergency Assistance.
- 2020 Season.
- We cannot guarantee a smoke free motorhome.
- The other two non-dealer companies in Alaska that have been awarded and maintained the prestigious status of ‘Ford Warranty Station’ are; a major oilfield service company on the North Slope, and the largest supplier of electricity in Alaska.
- See Note in Floor Plans for limitations.
How Do I Get Started?
We are open 7 days a week from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM Alaska Time.
We are closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day.
You can check Real-Time Rates and Availability 24/7 using our Online Reservation System.
Give us a call on our toll free number 1-888-2-ALASKA (1-888-225-2752) or in Alaska 1-907-248-7777. We will check the availability of your desired dates and, at your request, reserve a motorhome for you. You may either pay your $500 Reservation Deposit at that time or within 48 hours of a tentative reservation to confirm your rental. Upon receipt we will send you written confirmation of your reservation by email. It’s that easy!
What Do I Need To Know First?
Reservations Deposit and Payment: A Reservation Deposit must be received within 48 hours of booking to confirm and continue to hold a motorhome for the dates you desire. If your Reservation Deposit is not received within the specified time, your tentative reservation will automatically be cancelled, or give us a call to let us know you need more time.
When you arrive to pickup your RV, please bring a valid Visa, Mastercard, or Discover credit card.