7-Day Itinerary Interior, Alaska
All You Can Do In The Interior of Alaska
- Matanuska Glacier, one of Alaska’s only inland glaciers accessible from the road
- Mat-Su Valley towns of Wasilla and Palmer
- The lovely little village of Talkeetna, Alaska
- Denali National Park, home to 600,000 acres of stunning natural beauty and wildlife, as well as Denali, the tallest peak in North America
- The rugged frontier of Fairbanks, Alaska to The Arctic Circle
7-Day Itinerary Kenai Peninsula
All You Can Do On The Peninsula!
- 7-Day Itinerary of Alaska’s World-Famous Kenai Peninsula
- Drive the beautiful Seward Highway, one of America’s most scenic drives
- Some of the best salmon fishing found anywhere on the planet
- Portage, Whittier, Seward, and Homer, the Halibut Fishing Capital of the World are located throughout the Peninsula
- See the calving glaciers and marine wildlife of Prince William Sound or Cook Inlet
14-Day Itinerary Interior & Coastal Alaska
Do It All!
- Head North to the Interior
- Head South down the Kenai Peninsula
- Visit the old frontier towns of Dawson City and Whitehorse
- A bit off the main drag is Wrangell-St. Elias National Park and Preserve (America’s largest national park) Valdez, Haines and Skagway
- And some of most majestic wildlife viewing in the entire world!