- Reservations Agent
- Up to $66K+ annually
- $14.00 – $17.00 DOE per hour
- $1.00 per hour timecard bonus
- Vacation Pay, Healthcare and 401K
- Five (5) days a week including weekends & holidays
- ½ hour lunch
- Occasionally six days a week
Open Vacation Period
- October 5 to April 14
Closed Vacation Period
- April 15 to October 4
The Reservation Agent is primarily a sales position. The Reservation Agent is responsible for booking motorhome rental reservations by providing impeccable customer service and encouraging the customer to finalize their reservation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- 65% Sales
- 20% Client Record Maintenance
- 15% Customer Service Representative/Office Support and Projects
- High School Diploma
- Sales experience preferred.
- 2 years office and clerical experience,
- with 1 to 2 years customer service experience required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to consistently present the business in a positive and upbeat style.
- Ability to sell available reservation dates, optimizing number of rental days.
- Ability to accurately account for cash and other financial transactions.
- Ability to pay consistent attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well with others as well as alone.
- Ability to draft and accurately edit general correspondence.
- Familiarity with computers and word processing with knowledge of Microsoft Word.
- Able to accurately type 40 words per minute.
- Must have consistent and reliable work attendance and be to work on time.
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record are preferred.