- Depart/Return: 12:45 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.
- Dates: May 27 – August 27
- Retail Price: $119
- Vessel: Kenai Star, 85 ft. monohull
- Capacity: 166
- Visit two active tidewater glaciers and one active alpine glacier. View twelve glaciers total along the route.
- Visit Hidden Falls
- Onboard National Forest Ranger
- Alaska salmon and prime rib buffet available
- Wildlife: sea otters, harbor seals, seabirds
- No seasickness guaranteed
The best option for glacier enthusiasts, this cruise spends time in front of three actively calving glaciers.
CLICK THE “BOOK YOUR ADVENTURE ONLINE” TAB ABOVE TO RESERVE ONLINE, OR CALL US TO BOOK YOUR ADVENTURE RIGHT NOW OVER THE PHONE! Calls From Outside Alaska: 888-2-ALASKA (225-2752) or Local and International Calls: 907-248-7777
What to wear…
Even on the warmest summer days, the temperature on the water can be cool, especially in front of the glaciers. We recommend guests dress in layers so they are comfortable at the different stages of the cruise. All of their vessels offer heated, enclosed cabins, but to really experience the wildlife and glaciers of Kenai Fjords, you’ll want to spend some time on the observation decks. Those planning to be on the outside viewing decks should bring a rainproof jacket, hat and gloves. Comfortable walking shoes with rubber soles are also important.