Phillips Cruises & Tours introduces our new Sunset Glacier Cruise which follows the yellow route into Blackstone Bay. Our 2.5-hour cruise is the perfect way to spend the evening viewing the glaciers of Blackstone Bay on board the M/V Klondike Express. Our high-speed catamaran can get to the glaciers fast to allow more time viewing these massive rivers of ice through our large picture windows and from our spacious outdoor viewing areas. The captain will slowly rotate the boat and take in the views from every angle, allowing everyone time to view the glaciers.
June 18 – 21 and July 1 – August 15, 2016
7:15 PM – 9:45 PM
$109 Adult + tax/fees, $69 Child age 2-11 + tax/fees
- Explore Blackstone Bay in the Land of the Midnight Sun
- Evening is a special time to view the glaciers
- View waterfalls, glaciers and wildlife
- A complimentary hot meal will be served on the way to the glacier.
- Tea, coffee and ice water are available
- Professional narration by Captain and Crew
- Exclusive No Seasickness Guarantee
What to wear…
Even on the warmest summer days, the temperature on the water can be cool, especially in front of the glaciers. We recommend guests dress in layers so they are comfortable at the different stages of the cruise. All of their vessels offer heated, enclosed cabins, but to really experience the wildlife and glaciers of Prince William Sound , you’ll want to spend some time on the observation decks. Those planning to be on the outside viewing decks should bring a rainproof jacket, hat and gloves. Comfortable walking shoes with rubber soles are also important.