- Depart/Return: 12:15 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Dates: May 20 – September 17
- Retail Price: $149
- Vessel: Fairweather Express II, 78 ft. catamaran
- Capacity: 124
- Visit one active tidewater glacier and view fourteen glaciers along the route
- Best chance of seeing wildlife in Prince William Sound, including whales, sea otters, Steller sea lions, harbor seals, and seabirds
- Cruise through Esther Passage and visit a working salmon hatchery
- Onboard National Forest Ranger
- Alaska salmon and prime rib buffet available
- No seasickness guaranteed
As our longest cruise departing from Whittier, this cruise offers the best opportunity to see both glaciers and wildlife in Prince William Sound.
CLICK THE “BOOK YOUR ADVENTURE ONLINE” TAB ABOVE TO RESERVE ONLINE, OR CALL US TO BOOK YOUR ADVENTURE RIGHT NOW OVER THE PHONE! Calls From Outside Alaska: 888-2-ALASKA (225-2752) or Local and International Calls: 907-248-7777
What to wear…
Even on the warmest summer days, the temperature on the water can be cool, especially in front of the glaciers. We recommend guests dress in layers so they are comfortable at the different stages of the cruise. All of their vessels offer heated, enclosed cabins, but to really experience the wildlife and glaciers of Kenai Fjords, you’ll want to spend some time on the observation decks. Those planning to be on the outside viewing decks should bring a rainproof jacket, hat and gloves. Comfortable walking shoes with rubber soles are also important.