Customer Service Assistant
Position Title: Customer Service Associate
Wage: $17.00 per hour * based upon: $13.00 per hour Base Pay
- Plus $1.00 per hour Time Card Bonus
- Plus $1.00 per hour End of Season Bonus
- Plus $1.00 per hour Safety Bonus
- Plus $1.00 per hour Wellness Bonus
Working Conditions: Five days a week. Day off varies. ½ hour lunch. Between 7:00 am to 7:00 pm (shift start and end times can vary), typically 28 to 40 hours per week
Supervisor: Customer Service Supervisor
Organizational Unit: Customer Service
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to drive company motorhomes, positioning them for cleaning, repair or rental as needed.
- Responsible to complete Exhibit A documents on motorhomes.
- Responsible to complete Return Checklists
- Responsible to assist in maintaining the neatness and safety of work area and common areas such as the lunchroom.
- All other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have clean driving record and maintain same during employment. Current copy of driving record is required.
- Must be able to lift loaded suitcases – lifting in and out of pick up vehicle, office, and luggage storage. Approximately 50 pounds.
- Must be self-motivated in looking for and finding tasks to perform that contribute to the operation of the business.
- Must punch in and out for the workday, and in and out for your lunch break.
- Must be able to work until October 2nd, including weekends and holidays.
- Must have consistent and reliable work attendance.
- Must be to work on time.