Customer Service Representative
Initial Wage Range: $17.00 to $21.00 per hour
Working Conditions: Seasonal employment from May 1st through October 7th, 2022. Five days a week including weekends with 1/2 hour lunch. 35 to 40 hours per week.
Contact: Mary Eldridge, Customer Service Manager, (907) 677-4509, firstname.lastname@example.org – or – Shannon Brady, Assistant Customer Service Manager, (907) 677-4511, email@example.com
Supervisor: Customer Service Manager
Organizational Unit: Customer Service Department
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to check out motor homes to rental clients. Includes such tasks as preparation of rental agreements and associated paperwork.
- Responsible to check in motor homes for returning clients and complete return rental agreements and return checklists.
- Responsible to complete Exhibit A documents on motor homes (final review prior to customer pickup).
- Responsible to drive company motor homes, positioning them for cleaning, repair, or rental as needed.
- Responsible to assist clients with concerns and/or complaints.
- Responsible to maintain organization of the luggage storeroom.
- Responsible to assist in opening and closing of business for rental season. Includes such tasks as inventory and preparation of vehicles for rental, storage, and/or sale.
- Responsible to assist in maintaining the neatness and safety of work area.
- As needed, responsible to assist the Production Line Team in preparing motor homes for rental.
- Responsible to maintain rental item inventory, cleanliness, and readiness for rental.
- All other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must have a current Alaska driver’s license, an excellent driving record, and maintain same during employment. Current copy of driving record is required prior to beginning employment. Insurance requirements do not allow the hiring of applicants that have been convicted of reckless driving or driving while intoxicated. Insurance requires that drivers of company van be at least 25 years of age.
- Must be able to lift loaded suitcases (lifting in and out of pick up vehicle, office, and luggage storage. Approximately 70 pounds.
- Must be able to deal with clients and assist in resolving customer complaints.
- Must be able to pay consistent attention to detail. Extremely high level of accuracy required in connection with client records, files, and contracts.
- Must be self-motivated in looking for, finding, and completing tasks that contribute to the operation of the business.
- Must punch in and out for the workday and in and out for your lunch break.
- Must be able to work through October 7th, including weekends and holidays.
- Must have consistent and reliable work attendance.
- Must be to work on time.
- Must have basic math and cash handling skills.
* Certain restrictions, qualifications, and limitations may apply. All bonus program wages are earned as outlined in the current Great Alaskan Holidays, Inc. Employee Policies and Procedures Manual. The wages per hour presented in this publication represent the earning potential for this position if these conditions of employment are met.
Employee Benefits – Employee recognition program, Company-sponsored luncheons
Training – Training is the key to employee and company success. At Great Alaskan Holidays, each employee is trained for the duties and responsibilities of their position in the interest of safety, employee satisfaction, and company success.
Bonus – Great Alaskan Holidays offers a substantial bonus program for Seasonal team members. The end-of-season, safety, and wellness bonus program starts no earlier than May 1st, or the date of hire, whichever is later.
Full Time of Part Time – Full time hours are an average of 28-45 hours per week. Part time hours are negotiable.